Saturday 19 November 2016

Can Duphaston help me get Pregnant?

When women are trying to become pregnant, one thing that can slow down the process is low progesterone levels. Duphaston is often prescribed in instances where there had been a documented test stating that a woman’s progesterone levels are low.



One of the great things about duphaston is that it has been known to help increase the levels of progesterone in the bodies. It is also helpful for women who are struggling with issues with their luteal phase as well.




Along with taking duphaston to help make sure that you have the right amount of progesterone in your body, it is also a good idea to make sure that you are in fact ovulating. In order for doctors to determine what your progesterone level is, it is important that you are tested about seven days after ovulation. However, if you are not ovulating, the test will not be as accurate.


For this reason, you should always make sure that you are tracking your ovulation by using a basal thermometer or an ovulation predictor kit. This will help you to make sure that you are ovulating properly so that the test that the doctor administers regarding your progesterone is accurate.


source: http://supportkids.org/getting-pregnant/infertility-and-troubles-conceiving/can-duphaston-help-me-get-pregnant

2 comments:

  1. Myself and my husband had been trying to get pregnant for 18 months before I was referred to Native Iyabasira fertility solution. We had no definite diagnosis of what was wrong and had become very frustrated. In November 2015 I was given a thorough reproductive health work up, I found out I had low progesterone, thyroid issues and a stomach issue which was affecting my ability to get pregant. This was a very thorough process involving dietary, hormonal and physical investigations and started the recommended treatments in Feb 16 2016. I was pregnant by april 16. I had a baby boy in march 2017. I was carefully monitored and mother Iyabasira was always available for me. I can recommend native iyabasira more highly so much so we are hoping to start trying for a second baby under her guidance.
    nativeiyabasira@yahoo.com contact number +441133201124

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to use this opportunity to thank this great holy man called Priest Babaka for what he has done for me and my family. This great man has brought happiness and joy back again to me and my family. Priest Babaka has used his great power to help me bring back my husband within the period of 48 hours and also helped me in getting pregnant with his powerful prayers and after 7 days of applying his herbs.This is more than words can say, at first i didn't believe it but today it is so true and all thanks goes to him. i will advice every one out there that has a similar issue, and also any one who is willing to get his or her lover back and any one who wants to get pregnant quick to contact this wonderful man today and forever remain happy in life. email: babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priestly.babaka

    I want to use this opportunity to thank this great holy man called Priest Babaka for what he has done for me and my family. This great man has brought happiness and joy back again to me and my family. Priest Babaka has used his great power to help me bring back my husband within the period of 48 hours and also helped me in getting pregnant with his powerful prayers and after 7 days of applying his herbs.This is more than words can say, at first i didn't believe it but today it is so true and all thanks goes to him. i will advice every one out there that has a similar issue, and also any one who is willing to get his or her lover back and any one who wants to get pregnant quick to contact this wonderful man today and forever remain happy in life. email: babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priestly.babaka

    ReplyDelete