Wednesday 23 November 2016

Can Laparoscopy help me get Pregnant?

A laparoscopy is a procedure that is used to look at the abdominal and pelvic organs in a woman’s body. The most common reason that this procedure is utilized is due infertility. When women are struggling to become pregnant, it is sometimes helpful to have a laparoscopy completed in order to determine the cause of the infertility.




This procedure is extremely beneficial because it can allow doctors to examine the ovaries, fallopian tubes and the uterus. Having visual access to these organs can help determine the cause of infertility and will allow doctors to determine a treatment course if one is necessary.



In the past, this procedure could only be completed in a hospital setting, but it can now be administered at a doctor’s office as well. This has helped to make them more affordable so that doctors can use them on a more regular basis.


However, it is important that you discuss the risks with your doctor because there is a chance that some of the organs could become damaged during this procedure. Although this chance if fairly small, it is a good idea to understand how the procedure is completed and what risks are involved with it.


source: http://supportkids.org/getting-pregnant/how-to-get-pregnant/can-laparoscopy-help-me-get-pregnant

1 comment:

  1. Myself and my husband had been trying to get pregnant for 18 months before I was referred to Native Iyabasira fertility solution. We had no definite diagnosis of what was wrong and had become very frustrated. In November 2015 I was given a thorough reproductive health work up, I found out I had low progesterone, thyroid issues and a stomach issue which was affecting my ability to get pregant. This was a very thorough process involving dietary, hormonal and physical investigations and started the recommended treatments in Feb 16 2016. I was pregnant by april 16. I had a baby boy in march 2017. I was carefully monitored and mother Iyabasira was always available for me. I can recommend native iyabasira more highly so much so we are hoping to start trying for a second baby under her guidance.
    nativeiyabasira@yahoo.com contact number +441133201124

    ReplyDelete